Data4NHS National Directory Service Registration
The Data4NHS National Directory Service maintains one of the largest healthcare related databases in the UK. Formerly known as the Blue Book, Data4NHS has been compiling data on the NHS since 1992. This established and trusted resource contains up-to-date, accurate and in-depth information relating to a variety of healthcare professionals working for and supporting the NHS. Our in-house data verification team check and update records on a regular basis through direct contact with NHS personnel.
Registration is free and only available to NHS professionals with a valid NHS email address.
Log in or register with our unique service to gain access to:
- National Directory Service: Search our secure directory of over 300,000 NHS healthcare professionals.
- Surveys: Have your say. We post and publish regular surveys giving you and your colleagues an insight on important issues surrounding the NHS.
- Recruitment Service: Our information-rich support environment is an ideal place to highlight your professional vacancies. Apply and post your clinical and non-clinical job vacancies for free.
- Events and Courses Calendar: Search for local, national, and selected international events by your specialism and automatically add those relevant to you to your MS Outlook calendar.
- E-bulletin Service: Our popular topical e-bulletin service provides you with invitations to conferences and events, training opportunities, as well as updates and information based on your role within the NHS.